Samba waffle one piece footie
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Silky soft bamboo fabric paired with extreme functionality and playful bright designs that will keep your little ones cozy and comfortable.
- Skin-friendly fabric95% Viscose from bamboo, 5% Spandex
- Signature Slip resistant grip on the feet
- Two-way zipper to make those nighttime changes as easy as possible (snaps? forget it!) with the added benefit of not having to expose babies chest or belly to the cold.
- Hand Covers are included in our infant sizes to prevent those tiny nails from scratching (0-3 Months, 3-6 Months).
- Tagless! Free of all things irritating to our babies ever so sensitive skin.
Our sizing chart are estimates and only serves as a guide in determining the right size for your little ones. Babies and Kids have different body types and have different percentile range so their sizes in clothing may vary.
BABY / TODDLER / CHILDREN'S SIZING CHART
Size Height(inches) Weight(pounds)
up to 16" 0-6 lbs Newborn up to 21.5" 6-10 lbs 0-3 Months 18-24" 8-12 lbs 3-6 Months 24-26.5" 12-17 lbs 6-9 Months 26.5-29" 17-22 lbs 6-12 Months 26.5-30.5" 17-25 lbs 9-12 Months 29-30.5" 20-25 lbs 12-18 Months 30.5-32.5" 24.5 - 27.5 lbs 18-24 Months 32.5-34" 27.5- 30 lbs 2T 34.5-36.5" 29-31 lbs 3T 36.5-38.5" 31-34 lbs 4T 38.5-41.5" 34-38 lbs 5T 41.5-43.5" 41-43 lbs 6Y 45-48" 43-48 lbs 7Y 48-50.5" 49-55 lbs 9Y 50.5-52" 55-62 lbs 10Y 51-53" 62-66 lbs 11Y 54-59" 66-85 lbs 12Y 59-62" 86-101 lbs
How should I wash my Snugabutter?
Viscose from bamboo is a very delicate fabric and must be handled with care. We suggest machine washing inside out (make sure all zippers, snaps, and buttons are closed) with like colors on gentle cold wash. For even better protection, use a delicate wash bag. Lay flat or line dry for best results. Do not use bleach. Cool iron if you feel necessary. Avoid washing with rough fabrics and other garments with zippers, hooks/buttons, or velcro to avoid snagging the material. For best results, please follow the care instructions on each garment tag.
Pilling is common for such a soft and delicate fabric with wearing and washing over time. Following the wash instructions will increase the longevity of your garments and keep them looking new as long as possible.