Hendrix Plaid Convertible Romper/footie
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Silky soft bamboo fabric paired with extreme functionality and one of a kind designs. Our Convertible Romper/footie will keep your kids comfortable all day and night.
- Skin-friendly fabric 95% Viscose from bamboo, 5% Spandex.
- Two-way zipper to make those nighttime changes as easy as possible with the added benefit of not having to expose babies chest or belly to the cold.
- Fold-over mittens are included to prevent those tiny nails from scratching (0-3 Months up to 6-12 Months).
- Fold-over foot cuffs on all sizes to instantly convert from footless romper to footed sleeper.
- Tagless! Free of all things irritating to our babies ever so sensitive skin.i
Our sizing chart are estimates and only serves as a guide in determining the right size for your little ones. Babies and Kids have different body types and have different percentile range so their sizes in clothing may vary.
BABY / TODDLER / CHILDREN'S SIZING CHART
Size Height(inches) Weight(pounds)
up to 16" 0-6 lbs Newborn up to 21.5" 6-10 lbs 0-3 Months 18-24" 8-12 lbs 3-6 Months 24-26.5" 12-17 lbs 6-9 Months 26.5-29" 17-22 lbs 6-12 Months 26.5-30.5" 17-25 lbs 9-12 Months 29-30.5" 20-25 lbs 12-18 Months 30.5-32.5" 24.5 - 27.5 lbs 18-24 Months 32.5-34" 27.5- 30 lbs 2T 34.5-36.5" 29-31 lbs 3T 36.5-38.5" 31-34 lbs 4T 38.5-41.5" 34-38 lbs 5T 41.5-43.5" 41-43 lbs 6Y 45-48" 43-48 lbs 7Y 48-50.5" 49-55 lbs 9Y 50.5-52" 55-62 lbs 10Y 51-53" 62-66 lbs 11Y 54-59" 66-85 lbs 12Y 59-62" 86-101 lbs
How should I wash my Snugabutter?
Viscose from bamboo is a very delicate fabric and must be handled with care. We suggest machine washing inside out (make sure all zippers, snaps, and buttons are closed) with like colors on gentle cold wash. For even better protection, use a delicate wash bag. Lay flat or line dry for best results. Do not use bleach. Cool iron if you feel necessary. Avoid washing with rough fabrics and other garments with zippers, hooks/buttons, or velcro to avoid snagging the material. For best results, please follow the care instructions on each garment tag.
Pilling is common for such a soft and delicate fabric with wearing and washing over time. Following the wash instructions will increase the longevity of your garments and keep them looking new as long as possible.